Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mite Parents

Hello to mite parents,

I first want to say I hope all of you had a great summer. Second I want to apologize for not starting camp sooner. With the flood, wind storm, second flood, and family vacations I have not had time to get it going. So with that I would love to start hockey practice on Tuesday september 6th. Dry land training with that if you could have your kids bring their hockey sticks, helmets, gloves, and two tennis balls. If any of the kids have a roller hockey puck that would be helpful also. I would like to have this practice from 4:30-6:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday's until the ice gets put in. Lastly if you know of anybody that would like to start this year for mites it would help out. We have got 8 kids this year. It's going to be a whole new game for these kids this year. We need to recruit three kids this year for the mite program. If we do not get anyone our players will be on the ice 6 to 8 minutes without a rest. Thats to long we need to recruit at least three see what we can do. Please email me back so I know everyone has received this email and if you could attend practice. We are also going to be one coach short this year if anyone is interested in coaching with me let me know would love to see you out there.

Sincerely,
Coach Marshall 

No comments:

Post a Comment